This afternoon HTC are going to announce something, and rumour has it that it’ll be a new version of the HTC One.
Some news has already been leaked by @evleaks who claim that the new HTC phone will cost $600 off-contract, and they posted a link to this video which gives a run-down of the (alleged) new features, which are:
- 5-inch 1080p display with a 440 pixels-per-inch density.
- 5 megapixel front-facing camera, 4 ‘ultrapixel‘ back-facing camera
- quad-core 2.3 GHz snapdragon processor
- 2 GB memory
- Adreno 330 graphics chip (presumably a better version of the Adreno 320, although not yet listed on Qualcomm’s site)
- 2,600 mAh battery (that’s around 7-8 hours of normal use according to the video)
- Near-Field-Communication and 4G LTE support
That pretty much sums up the leaked specs. Watch out for more accurate details when the official announcement goes public.Google+