Unless you are looking at historical archives, it is the year 2050, or we have made it extremely big, there is a good chance you are reading at this article on our website, or through a reader. The internet and websites have dominated our lives in the recent years, and quite frankly, it is only getting better.
So, what do you do if you want to make a website of your own? You can sign up to the many websites that let you build your own website. You can pay a web designer. You can pay for hosting. You can try and do all this yourself. You can try and buy some space and upload items and end up buying a theme. You can play around with settings, hit update, and hope it all looks as you want it to look. Then you wait and see if your email still works at the end of it all. Sound complicated? It kind of is!
Instead, the Website X5 lets you do all this in the following easy steps:
1. Choose a design from the 1,500 templates available, or create a new one from scratch.
2. Create the site’s structure, adding all the pages you want.
3. Add your contents: text, pictures, videos, photo galleries, maps, social network buttons or any other type of object.
4. Make your pages unique and professional, thanks to the many advanced features: online stores, blogs, RSS feeds, members’ areas, multi-language sites, etc…
5. And lastly, get your website online using the built-in FTP engine.
They also throw in your own domain name, and 30GB of web space for one year!
It comes in the following two versions:
- More than 500 customizable graphic templates
- Photo editor to customize your images
- Create stunning picture galleries
- Import videos (including YouTube™), Sounds and Flash™ Animations
- Blog with Podcast and Videocast
- Editor for creating buttons
- FTP engine for publishing your website
- Thanks to an even more extended use of HTML5, the sites created with WebSite X5 Evolution 10 ensure full compatibility, adapting to any kind of device, operating system or browser navigation of the latest generation. Both the code of the pages, and also that of the templates are now optimized for a perfect visualization and navigation on mobile devices.
- A specific Mobile Template Pack has been introduced for the creation of Mobile Sites. Now with WebSite X5 Evolution 10, it is no longer necessary to duplicate the sites in order to obtain a mobile version: once a site has been made, it can be visualized both on Tablets and Smartphones, and everything will work perfectly, including the e-commerce shopping cart, the buttons and boxes for the Social App, etc.
- Touch Technology is supported on mobile devices, which means you can use your finger to browse or enlarge pictures.
- The e-commerce cart is now even more powerful with interesting new additions to product catalogue and purchase management.
- The importance of social networks has also been taken into consideration, introducing the “Social Object” so that buttons and boxes for Facebook, Google+, Twitter or Pinterest Apps can easily be activated.
Incomedia WebSite X5 Compact 10 is available at MSRP £33.99 inc and WebSite X5 Evolution 10 at MSRP £59.99 inc from Amazon or http://www.websitex5.com/en/store.html