PlayStation 4 has been announced at E3 last night, and it is all looking very exciting. In fact, as of now, it seems that Sony have played their cards right and may have an edge over Microsoft’s Xbox One in some cases. Here we have a look at some of the announcements related to the PS4 from Sony last night:
- A host of features such as powerful graphics, dynamic and connected gaming, speed, intelligent personalization, social capabilities, and second screen features.
- Content and apps on offer, which are exclusive to PS4 users
- Unlike the Xbox One, the focus still remains on the game
- An Octo-Core x86-64 processor, 1.84 TFLOPS graphics card and 8GB of ultra fast GDDR5 memory
- Developer focused
- Share videos as you play
- New DualShock4 Wireless Controller, with better sensitivity, touchpad, and share button
- PS4 camera that detects your movement for enhanced game experience.
- Without the camera, the PS4 is priced at £349