TomTom, one of the leading GPS navigational equipment manufacturers have today announced a plethora of new products and services, the main ones being the TomTom Runner and TomTom Multi-Sport GPS watches. These watches promise to deliver a one-glance performance overview to runners, cyclists and swimmers.
Features at a glance:
- Extra Large High Resolution Display
- Graphical Training partner, which allows you to race against yourself, set goals, or practise to keep your heart-rate or pace within a certain zone.
- A single button control, that allows you to control the watch, making it easier to do your things.
- Ultra slim design
- Indoor tracker to track your strides on a treadmill, so you can even use it while at the gym.
- Quick GPS
- Compatible with many platforms and websites.
- Super tough display which is scratch proof
- Weather proof and waterproof
- Long lasting battery on GPS mode (up to 10 hours)
- Bluetooth smart to connect to various sensors
The Multi-Sport watch features everything as above, and more:
- Dedicated bike mount
- Cadence tracker for measure your bike performances, both in and out
- Swimming motion sensor.
More information can be found at www.tomtom.com/sports.