The latest thing that we have been trying is the be.ez La Cover, sent to us in the Allure Black range. We covered the cases earlier this month in the following post:
Here is what we thought of it:
- The case is a perfect fit, as you’d expect from any case of this quality.
- There are openings for all your buttons, ports and the camera.
- What really sets this case apart is how thin and light it is. It adds to another one of those ‘barely there’ kind of cases, that you can add to your device without none of the bulk. We have one for our HTC ONE X and this adds to that highly prestigious list.
- Despite being so light and thin, it doesn’t give you the feeling that your phone is exposed.
- It gives really good protection on the back as well as all corners.
- The design itself is something to talk about. It adds a certain sophistication to your device and gives it that extra beauty you want from your Apple device, without looking any of your individuality.
- The general finish of the case itself is very good. Instead of giving you a plastic finish on the back, it comes with a matt finish.
- The fact that you buy these for your other devices means that you can have a whole bunch of cases in the same sophisticated design.
These are available from various high street vendors as well as Amazon for about £19.95.Google+